Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wesley



Last night Wes thought it would be a good idea to wear some of the babies clothes!! So he put them on his head and kept flipping it like he had really long hair that was in his face! I was cracking up and was lucky enough to get this picture of him. He wore them on his head for about 30 minutes or so. What a kid!!

On Sunday we went to my parents for dinner. It was then that we told him that Jenny was pregnant. He didn't believe us at first. but we finally convinced him. That night he asked me what brown and white make. I told him tan not really thinking anything of it. He then says, "Jenny's baby will be tan then." I about died laughing. Kids think of the darndest things to say.

3 comments:

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

I still can't stop laughing about Wes' comment. He is such a curious little kid. That was probably churning in his head all day. LOL

Natasha said...

That is so funny! Congrats to Jenny! That is so exciting. Sorry I haven't made it down there to see you and Claire Bear! Hopefully I can get down there some time. I hope you are doing good!

Jamie said...

What a hoot. Wes is such a funny litte guy. I miss you and him and claire. I can't wait to see you all of the time this summer.