Wesley's final game was today. They had there first loss of the season and it was the most intense game this year. We lost by one run in overtime. I am sad and happy that the season is over. Wesley had a great coach and will have him again next year. We roasted our melons at the game today. It was in the heat of the afternoon, and they played two games yesterday in the heat of the day. I think all of the boys were just worn out. It was a great season, can't wait for next year!
5 comments:
I love baseball too! We played are last game of the season last night too. Charlie's team made it all the way to the District 30 Championships and he hit two home runs in the game! I am sad that it is over but I am super excited for football!!!
Love you all!
Oh it was such a sad loss. I wish they could have gone on in the tournament. I could tell Wes was tired though. Freak, I was tired and I was just sitting on the bleachers.
GO Wes!
Wes is such a good little ball player. I wish I would have been able to watch him more often. Go woogie and shortie! LOL
Looks like fun! Wait to go Wesley! It was great to talk to you last week. This week has been super busy, but we so need to get together!
Post a Comment