Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hobble Creek




Last night we went with Anna and Katie and their families up Hobble Creek to play at a park and have a pick nick. There is a creek right by where we eat, so all of the kids got in the creek and had so much fun. They played for about an hour. Thank you Travis and Katie for playing in the water with them. It is about 10 degrees cooler up there too, so that is so very nice. The weather was perfect and even the baby had a great time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun is that! Jealous!

Natasha said...

Looks like fun! Just wanted to let you know that I have not been ignoring you. I tried texting you, but it must not have worked. I don't know if I have the right number. Things have been crazy busy! We need to get together. Maybe we should wait until school starts? I will only be working three days a week, so maybe I could come down and visit one day or we could go to lunch.