We had a really fun week and weekend. We went rock climbing with Anna, Travis, Ryan and his friend on Saturday. It is something I have always wanted to try, but have never known anyone that has the stuff, well I do now. It is a lot of work, but I had a blast. I got up pretty far for my first go at it. Then I made the mistake of looking down, and nearly had a heart attack. Anna could see it on my face, and said do you want to come down?? I am really sore two days later, but I would do it again in a heart beat. James even climbed. I did better than he did!!!! HAHA. Well he made it to the top, and I didn't but I like to think I did better than him.
We finally got Wes back from his trip to powell. He had a blast fishing and swimming and hanging out with the aunties! I don't have pictures from either event so as soon as I get them I will post.
2 comments:
Traci I want to see pics!!! Sounds like a lot of crazy fun you have been having.
Sounds like fun rock climbing. I bet it is a great workout too!
Post a Comment