Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quilt #5

So I just finished Jenny's baby quilt. James says that I am not allowed to post a picture because she has not seen the finished project. So I will not post a picture until after her baby shower on August 10th. We are so excited for her to have a little baby and someone for Claire to play with. Now I can start on the kit I just bought.
I bought my first ever quilt a little over a year ago. Since then I have sewn 5 quilts. That is pretty good for just a year! I have lots of other fabrics to make some, but I make sure I don't start one before I finish the one I am working on. I have a line of people that I am making quilts for so just be patient, you could be next!

2 comments:

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

Post a picture, post a picture. Ha ha. Ok I can wait two more weeks. I am so excited though. You are such a good sissy poo!

Jamie said...

Jenny is going to love the quilt. It is so so cute. So, is Wes still sleeping in his own room? I sure hope so!