(My Sister Jenny and I at my cousins wedding)
So I have been on a cleaning kick this last week. We are getting so many baby toys and our house is not any bigger so we have no where to store all of this stuff. So we have a load to go to the D.I. And a lot of stuff to shred, like my wonderful husbands bank statements from 1995 :) We are going to put all of her toys in our computer room so it is kind of an office/toy room. If feels so good to get rid of so many things. I need to go through some more of my clothes but I have gotten rid of a lot of crap! I just can't believe how much crap one family can have. Wesley's room is next. We need to get rid of a lot of his toys that he doesn't play with anymore.
Good News on the home front: Wesley slept in his room all night long, thanks to seeing a spider crawling across the floor and me saying, oh man I sure wouldn't want to be sleeping on the floor with spiders running around! We are hoping to keep the trend of no children in the room alive!!! Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Traci- I so want a copy of that picture. It is so dang cute. I am glad that you are getting organized and even happier that Wes is starting to sleep in his own room!
Post a Comment